Welcome to Farmhouse Furniture - Solid Wooden Furniture
Farmhouse Furniture have been established in the Black Isle of Scotland for over 20 years; surrounded by stunning landscapes and high quality woodland producing beautiful hand made solid wooden furniture that will last a lifetime and beyond. Built to any size you require from local timber felled under license or from storm damage.
The Farmhouse Range is chunky in style built from solid pieces of oak into our own distinctive style. Our bespoke service means you can have the size you want.
The Scottish Wood Range is built in elm, oak, beech or sycamore and retains the whole character of the tree with knots and waney edges creating truly stunning, unique pieces of furniture.
Our Garden Furniture can be built in either Farmhouse style or Scottish wood style and offers something completely different from the masses of imported garden furniture.
We offer a professional Door Stripping service and doors can be dropped off anytime at our premises. We cover the whole North of Scotland including Western Isles, Orkney and Shetland.
We can supply any of the massive range of Coach House Furniture which you can view through our link to their website. Price lists are available to download from our website.
We attend a number of shows where you can view our furniture in the flesh
- Aberdeen Country Fair in Belmont Street which is held on the last Saturday of every month
- Gordon Castle Highland Games and Country Fair , Fochabers - 17th May 2015
- Gardening Scotland, Ingliston, Edinburgh - 29, 30, 31st May 2015
- Scottish Game Fair, Scone, Perthshire - 3,4 and 5th July 2015
- Black Isle Show, Muir of Ord - 5 and 6th August 2015
- Moy Game Fair - 7th and 8th August 2015
- Inverness Farmers Market on the first Saturday of every month
- The Scottish Home Show 26th, 27th and 28th September 2015 in the AECC in Aberdeen
Looking for something a bit different for your home? Then why not consider some bespoke solid wooden furniture - get in touch today to discuss your needs.
Gallery: click on pictures to view a larger version.